Love Poem Generator - A Modern Approach


I'm not a talented writer and I have very little wits on writing love poems. Lovers get attracted when there's someone recites love poem romantically. This is how passion grows. Well, I'm not an love expert but I do know one site that writes love poem like Shakespears do ;-p
Try out this - the Love Poem Generator for those who couldn't write poems.

Look at what I did:


Click picture to Enlarge

Next, I pressed the "Create My Love Poem" button below. This is what I'd get:

My Love

Your skin glows like the banana, blossoms big as the daisy in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your bongo voice and leaps like a iguana at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great owl wing.
I am comforted by your bikini that I carry into the twilight of New Yorkbeams and hold next to my buttocks.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of water.
As my navel falls from my panties, it reminds me of your car.
In the quiet, I listen for the last screaming of the day.
My heated feet leaps to my gown. I wait in the moonlight for your secret door so that we may is as one, feet to feet, in search of the magnificient red and mystical house of love.


2 comments:

Dan said...

That's really cool. So you just plug things in and it creates a poem for you. Not good for one person because the poems would look the same? but great for one time use from a lot of people... nice page addition.

.

Teen Cupid said...

That's a cute tool! Of course it won't make a romantic poem, but it would be a silly, cute thing to show your girlfriend or boyfriend!