Why some people like to read spam mails ; )

Got this spam mail from my yahoo's bulk mailbox. Felt funny once i read this:

From: Teoni@abcde.com
To: xxxx@yahoo.com

Subject: Hello My new friend!

Hello ,I get acquainted through the Internet for the first time.
Therefore I have
decided to write to you. My name is Teona.
I am from city of Kazan, which located in Russia. I have finished local
University. Now I work in branch of a biggest Moscow's Firm. I am
cheerful
kind and very sociable girl. I am very
Economic also are capable to be prepared well. I do not know why the
Russian men
Do not notice it. I also could not find love in Russia. I never was
Married and I have no any children. I am lonely. Now I want to find
Love through the Internet. I am just as all girls, want to have
The house, family and children. I am very estimate qualities
People and their attitudes. If you want to find out about me more and
to
Continue our dialogue, Please send email_to:
teoni@abcde.com
I will wait your letter.
Teona
Sound real, right?! Maybe she wants to be my friend. But this doesn't seem right to me and instead I've decided to delete this mail. What a creative content she'd written that made me had ridiculous thoughts on this brunnete girl. Ohh..La..La..:p If the Russian guys didn't notice her charm, so why me?! ;)

No comments: